The deposit kit contains a plastic shipper for protecting your microcentrifuge tubes containing plasmid DNA, a pre-paid UPS waybill, and shipping instructions for mailing the plasmids to Addgene. International depositors will also receive a deposit kit by way of UPS, but the pre-paid return shipping material will be through FedEx or DHL, with additional customs forms also included.
Articles in this section
- What is needed to deposit with Addgene?
- Is there a cost to deposit plasmids?
- Is there a cost for requesting plasmids?
- Which plasmids should I deposit?
- Are there any plasmids that Addgene does not accept?
- If I have received a plasmid from another lab and then modified it in some way, can I submit this plasmid to Addgene?
- I have submitted information online for plasmids that I want to deposit, now what?
- What is in the "Deposit Kit"?
- Do I submit my plasmids as DNA or within bacteria?
- What type of Quality Control does Addgene perform?