Learn about depositing plasmids with Addgene, and find answers to questions about Deposit Agreements and Rewards Points
Why Deposit with Addgene?
How To Deposit
- How do I prepare and deposit my plasmids?
- Is there a cost to deposit plasmids?
- Is there a cost for requesting plasmids?
- Which plasmids should I deposit?
- Are there any plasmids that Addgene does not accept?
- If I have received a plasmid from another lab and then modified it in some way, can I submit this plasmid to Addgene?
- I have submitted plasmids to Addgene. How do I refer my requests to Addgene?
- I have submitted plasmids to Addgene, and I lost the samples stored in my freezer. Can I get my plasmids back from Addgene?
- I am a PI who has deposited with Addgene. How can I track my deposits and see which labs have requested them?
- How do I update or add information to my plasmid after depositing?
- How is Addgene allowed to collect and distribute my and my colleagues' plasmids?
- If I deposit, how will Addgene transfer my plasmids?
- What is the Deposit Agreement that is a part of the depositing process?
- After my lab deposited some materials, I received a questionnaire form. What is a questionnaire and why do I need to fill it out?
- Why do we need to sign a One-Time Plasmid Deposit and Distribution Agreement?
- How long will it take to approve my plasmid deposit?