Addgene Help Center

Return to

Who is authorized to sign the MTA?

The MTA must be signed by a person who is authorized to approve legal documents on behalf of your institution. Generally, for institutions within the United States, a member of the Technology Transfer, Sponsored Research Administration, or General Counsel Office is authorized to sign the MTA. For non-US institutions that do not have these departments, a dean or head of department may be authorized to sign the MTA. If you are unsure if you can sign an MTA, you should always check with a member of your administration whether you may sign legal agreements on behalf of your entire organization.

Powered by Zendesk