Ordering from Addgene using a purchase order is a two step process:
1. Follow your institution's internal procedures to generate an authorized PO number
2. Follow the steps below to place your order at www.addgene.org
- Login to your Addgene account. If you need to create an account, you can register here
- Find the items you need in our online catalog and add them to your cart
- Select Pay by PO during checkout and enter your PO number. Please note: we can only accept one PO number per order
- Enter the billing address of the person or department responsible for paying invoices at your institution. Generally, this will be your Accounts Payable department.
After your order ships, Addgene will send an invoice to the provided billing address (or directly to your institution's Accounts Payable department if we have a contact on file) referencing your institution's PO number. This invoice can be paid by credit card, check, or bank transfer (non-US customers only). Payments terms are net 30 days from the invoice date. More detailed information can be found on our Purchase Order page.
Addgene cannot fulfill Purchase Orders sent via email, fax, or phone. All orders must be placed through our online checkout process.
Detailed ordering instructions can be found on our How to Order page.