Ordering from Addgene using a purchase order is a two step process:
1. Follow your institution's internal procedures to generate an authorized PO number
2. Follow the steps below to submit your order:
- Login to your Addgene account. If you need to create an account, you can register here
- Find the items you need in our online catalog and add them to your cart
- Select Pay by Purchase Order during checkout and enter your PO number. Please note: we can only accept one PO number per order
- Enter the billing address of the person or department responsible for paying invoices at your institution. Generally, this will be your Accounts Payable department.
- Non-US customers: If your organization does not generate purchase orders, please enter your full name in the purchase order number field during checkout to certify that your organization has approved this order and that funds are available to pay for your order upon receipt of an invoice.
Terms and Conditions for Payment by Purchase Order
- The Purchase Order (PO) Number entered must be authorized by your organization’s purchasing department with funds available to facilitate payment of your order
- An invoice referencing the PO Number will be generated after the order has shipped and mailed to the Billing Address entered during checkout for payment
- Payment terms are Net 30 days from the invoice date
- Please note that in most cases Addgene does not need a copy of your organization’s official purchase order, but we may contact you directly if we require a copy.
- All orders are processed according to the information entered through our online checkout process only. For more information about how to order, please click here.