Addgene orders are processed according to the information entered through our online checkout process. We cannot fulfill orders sent via email, fax, or phone.
All orders must be placed by completing the following steps:
- Login to your Addgene account. If you need to create an account, you can register here.
- Find the items you need in our online catalog and add them to your cart.
- Use our simple checkout process to complete your order online and enter payment information. You will be able to “Pay by Purchase Order” during checkout, where you can enter a Purchase Order number and your billing address for invoicing purposes. You will also have the option to pay by credit card instead if you prefer.
- After your order is placed, Addgene will email the required Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) to you or your institution's Technology Transfer Office. Check out a video tutorial of our MTA process here.
- Once Addgene receives and approves the signed MTAs, your order will be processed and shipped.
For international customers, click here to learn more about the customs and importation process.