Addgene orders are processed according to the information entered through our online checkout process. We cannot fulfill orders that are placed through an internal purchasing system, or sent via email, fax, or phone.
- International customers: click here for additional country specific ordering information
All orders must be placed by completing the following steps:
- Login to your Addgene account. If you need to create an account, you can register here.
- Find the items you need in our online catalog and add them to your cart.
- Use our simple checkout process to complete your order online and enter payment information. You will be able to “Pay by Purchase Order” during checkout, where you can enter a Purchase Order number and your billing address for invoicing purposes. You will also have the option to pay by credit card instead if you prefer.
- If any items in your order are subject to a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA), Addgene will generate the agreements and email them to you or your institution’s MTA coordinator (if we have one on file).
- Your order will be processed for shipment once all required information has been submitted.