1. Select the option to Purchase Order (PO) during checkout
- If your organization does not use Purchase Orders, please enter your full name in the "PO Number" field to certify that your organization has approved this order and that funds are available to pay for your order upon receipt of an invoice
2. After your order ships, Addgene will send an invoice that includes banking details and instructions for bank transfer payment to the billing address provided during checkout to request payment.
3. Please follow the guidelines below for paying by international bank wire transfer:
- Include the Addgene Invoice/Order numbers being paid. This information is required to properly apply your organization’s payment.
- Ask your accounting department to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when the wire transfer has been processed. Please include the organization name, invoice numbers being paid, date of the wire transfer and amount of the US Dollar bank wire.
- Please advise your bank to include instructions for an international wire transmittal not to deduct wire fees from the beneficiary. Addgene is to receive the full payment amount. If your bank uses an Intermediary Bank in order to complete this payment, then they need to instruct the Intermediary Bank not to deduct fees when the payment is passed to the beneficiary’s bank.
- Payments terms are net 30 days from the invoice date