How do we get the permission to store and distribute materials around the world? Learn more about our MTA process and how we protect intellectual property
- How does Addgene acquire permission for storage, propagation, and distribution of materials?
- What is a One-Time Plasmid Deposit and Distribution Agreement?
- Will the plasmids our researchers deposit be available to for-profit institutions?
- The depositing PI is not currently at my institution. Do I still need to process the Deposit Agreement?
- The depositing scientist is no longer at our institution. Do we need to execute a new deposit agreement?
- One of our researchers modified a material they received from Addgene. What can they do with that modification?