A questionnaire generally consists of a few questions that the Technology Transfer Office (TTO) wishes to ask of their PI before agreeing to the terms of the deposit agreement. A questionnaire can help TTOs perform their due diligence and can assist with the clearance of rights to deposit those specific plasmids with Addgene. This questionnaire is sent out by Addgene on behalf of the depositing institution’s TTO. If you need help completing the questionnaire, please reach out directly to your TTO.
Articles in this section
- How is Addgene allowed to collect and distribute my and my colleagues' plasmids?
- If I deposit, how will Addgene transfer my plasmids?
- What is the Deposit Agreement that is a part of the depositing process?
- After my lab deposited some materials, I received a questionnaire form. What is a questionnaire and why do I need to fill it out?
- Why do we need to sign a One-Time Plasmid Deposit and Distribution Agreement?
- How long will it take to approve my plasmid deposit?
- Will my deposited plasmids be available to for-profit institutions?
- Commercial Vectors: What types of plasmids does Addgene transfer?