If we have the appropriate TTO contact, Addgene will typically send the proposed Deposit and Distribution Agreement to your TTO within 48 hours after receiving your plasmid information. The length of approval time varies and is dependant on how fast your institution reviews and approves the agreement. To expedite the approval process, we encourage you to notify your TTO about any third-party obligations or licensing issues that may delay the plasmid deposits.
Articles in this section
- How is Addgene allowed to collect and distribute my and my colleagues' plasmids?
- If I deposit, how will Addgene transfer my plasmids?
- What is the Deposit Agreement that is a part of the depositing process?
- After my lab deposited some materials, I received a questionnaire form. What is a questionnaire and why do I need to fill it out?
- Why do we need to sign a One-Time Plasmid Deposit and Distribution Agreement?
- How long will it take to approve my plasmid deposit?
- Will my deposited plasmids be available to for-profit institutions?
- Commercial Vectors: What types of plasmids does Addgene transfer?
- What is the OpenMTA?