We do have a spreadsheet option available for large deposits. From our start deposit page, you may scroll down to the option that reads "Submit Plasmids Using a Spreadsheet", and download the form. If you wish to deposit more than 50 plasmids, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your deposit with an Addgene scientist.
Articles in this section
- What is needed to deposit with Addgene?
- Is there a cost to deposit plasmids?
- Is there a cost for requesting plasmids?
- Which plasmids should I deposit?
- Are there any plasmids that Addgene does not accept?
- If I have received a plasmid from another lab and then modified it in some way, can I submit this plasmid to Addgene?
- I have submitted information online for plasmids that I want to deposit, now what?
- What is in the "Deposit Kit"?
- Do I submit my plasmids as DNA or within bacteria?
- What type of Quality Control does Addgene perform?