The default deposit agreement terms restrict transfer of plasmids to academic and nonprofit institutions only. Unless specifically discussed and stated otherwise, Addgene will only transfer materials to other academic and nonprofit institutions. For more information about industry distribution, click here.
Articles in this section
- How is Addgene allowed to collect and distribute my and my colleagues' plasmids?
- If I deposit, how will Addgene transfer my plasmids?
- What is the Deposit Agreement that is a part of the depositing process?
- After my lab deposited some materials, I received a questionnaire form. What is a questionnaire and why do I need to fill it out?
- Why do we need to sign a One-Time Plasmid Deposit and Distribution Agreement?
- How long will it take to approve my plasmid deposit?
- Will my deposited plasmids be available to for-profit institutions?
- Commercial Vectors: What types of plasmids does Addgene transfer?