You can submit your plasmids as unpublished. Once you obtain a PubMed ID for the plasmids you have submitted, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will associate the manuscript with the deposited plasmids.
- I would like to submit plasmids that my lab generated but that have never or may never be published. Will Addgene accept these?
- Can I deposit before publication?
- Addgene quality control protocols
- I have submitted information online for plasmids that I want to deposit, now what?
- If I have received a plasmid from another lab and then modified it in some way, can I submit this plasmid to Addgene?