You can submit your plasmids as unpublished. Once you obtain a PubMed ID for the plasmids you have submitted, simply forward it to email@example.com and we will associate the manuscript with the deposited plasmids.
Articles in this section
- How do I prepare and deposit my plasmids?
- Is there a cost to deposit plasmids?
- Is there a cost for requesting plasmids?
- Which plasmids should I deposit?
- Are there any plasmids that Addgene does not accept?
- If I have received a plasmid from another lab and then modified it in some way, can I submit this plasmid to Addgene?
- I have submitted information online for plasmids that I want to deposit, now what?
- What is in the "Deposit Kit"?
- How do I deposit more than 75 plasmids?
- Do I submit my plasmids as DNA or within bacteria?