Yes, Addgene can store and distribute these plasmids. If they were made in conjunction with a published article, but did not appear in the final publication, simply associate those plasmids with the article for which they were created. If they are independent of any article, enter a description for the plasmids on the "Add Pre-Publication or Unpublished Plasmids" section at the start of the deposit process and then add the plasmids to this as you would an article.
Articles in this section
- What is needed to deposit with Addgene?
- Is there a cost to deposit plasmids?
- Is there a cost for requesting plasmids?
- Which plasmids should I deposit?
- Are there any plasmids that Addgene does not accept?
- If I have received a plasmid from another lab and then modified it in some way, can I submit this plasmid to Addgene?
- I have submitted information online for plasmids that I want to deposit, now what?
- What is in the "Deposit Kit"?
- Do I submit my plasmids as DNA or within bacteria?
- I am a new PI how do I deposit plasmids I made during my Postdoc?