Addgene accepts VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Credit card information can be entered through our website during checkout or to pay for an open invoice.
To pay during checkout:
- Select Pay by Credit Card during the checkout process
- Credit cards are processed only after the order has shipped
- We will send a receipt to the order contact once the card has been charged. You may see a pending or pre-authorization charge in your account until the payment has been processed.
To pay for an order that has already shipped:
- Login to your Addgene account
- Navigate to Order History
- Select the order number that needs to be paid
- Under Payment Method click the option Pay by Credit Card
- Enter credit card information or send the secure URL link to your billing department to process payment
- After you submit your credit card information, we will finish processing the payment and email you a receipt
To pay an open invoice if you do not have access to the account that placed the order:
- Please email email@example.com, referencing the invoice/order number. We will then provide a secure link to access our payment gateway.
Please note: For security purposes, we are not able to accept credit card information over the phone. All credit card information must be entered during checkout or through a secure link to our payment gateway.
Credit card information entered through Addgene’s website is processed in accordance with Level 1 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).