Addgene accepts VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Credit card information can be entered through our website during checkout or to pay for an open invoice.
To pay during checkout:
- Select Credit Card during the checkout process
- Credit cards are processed only after the order has shipped
- We will send a receipt to the order contact once the card has been charged. You may see a pending or pre-authorization charge in your account until the payment has been processed.
To pay for an order that has already shipped:
- Login to your Addgene account
- Navigate to Order History
- Select the order number that needs to be paid
- Under Payment Method click the option Pay by Credit Card
- Enter credit card information or send the secure URL link to your billing department to process payment
After you submit your credit card information, we will finish processing the payment and email you a receipt
To pay an open invoice if you do not have access to the account that placed the order:
- Please email email@example.com, referencing the invoice/order number. We will then provide a secure link to access our payment gateway.
Please note: For security purposes, we are not able to accept credit card information over the phone. All credit card information must be entered during checkout or through a secure link to our payment gateway.
Credit card information entered through Addgene’s website is processed in accordance with Level 1 Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).